Jake and I just celebrated our 11 year anniversary. Jake is active duty in the Air Force and I stay at home and pretend to be a mom to two great kids. We currently live on Fairchild Air Force Base near Spokane Washington. We love being a family and having great adventures together.
Thanks to Renee for sparking the interest, and to Shannon for staying up till almost midnight with me just cutting the pattern and sewing in the arms. Plus, what's up with elastic? It's the wrost thing to work with in the whole world. I swore I wouldn't try this again but when I was done, I have to try again to see if it is easier. Next up, shorts, maybe!
I love it!! You did a great job. I too am trying my hand a little in sewing. I am currently working on a quilt for our new nephew. It is far from perfect, but I have to admit I am proud of myself when I am done with these projects ie. Mayah's birthday aprons. Anyway Katie's dress looks great! Job well done Lacie
1 comment:
I love it!! You did a great job. I too am trying my hand a little in sewing. I am currently working on a quilt for our new nephew. It is far from perfect, but I have to admit I am proud of myself when I am done with these projects ie. Mayah's birthday aprons. Anyway Katie's dress looks great! Job well done Lacie
Post a Comment