So I haven't posted since July because I haven't wanted to post without all my pictures and getting them all in order is taking forever. Actually, getting the time to start getting them in order hasn't happened. So, I just wanted to post and I'll just have to recap the summer months and hopefully post as things start to slow down. I HOPE!
So, after part 1 of our summer vacation, Jake and I dropped the kids off in St. George and headed on our 10 year anniversary cruise. We first stayed in Las Vegas for a couple days to see some of our good friends. Timing couldn't have been better for this weekend because our friends flew in just for 1 night and we were able to see them, go watch the Belliago Fountains and spend some time chatting before they headed off to Japan on there new adventure. Then, we got to go see our other good friends the next day and spend some time with them. We had a great time!!! Then, we caught a flight to San Diego for our cruise. Despite throwing-up all the way to the airport and at the airport, plus dealing with the flew for the first 2 days, we had fun. We were able to go snorkeling in Catalina and we went horse back riding through the Mexican mountains. It was a great time. We spent some time in beautiful San Diego and just enjoyed being together.
We then went back to St. George and spent the 4th of July with family and then headed back home. Jake went back to work and life began to slow down.
We spent the next couple weeks just camping, fishing and spending time with the family. I finally had the screws removed from my foot and started the final healing process. I will be so grateful when this whole thing is over.
Then, Jake took off for a motorcycle ride with his buddy down the coast and the kids and I flew back to St. George. We spent some time with my good friend in Vegas and then went to St. George. I attended my 10 year high school reunion, celebrated my Grandma's birthday with her, bought a van, and then drove home. It was a fun trip!!! I love going home and spending time with my mom and dad. I learn and grow so much each time I go. This trip was especially hard for me though.
After getting home we spent the next couple days getting ready for Katie to start school and summer to be over and have life settle down. Ya Right! We have been camping and preparing for deer hunt every weekend and Jake's schedule is ever changing which puts a kink in everything we plan.
I was called into the YW program in the first part of July so that has kept me busy and learning so much. I have a ton of pictures to post but it takes me so long to post and write so I am just going to post the pictures and you'll have to just guess what they are!!!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Where Did the Time Go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family Adventures
Click on the Quote Tab to add the Captions!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great summer. And really I am learning just embrace the busy because that is life and it never slows down. At least when your married to Brady. We are so glad we got to see you even for the short time.
Post a Comment