Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My New House!

I love my new house. I can't believe that I am this excited about it. I love the space, the layout, everything. I am so happy. Things seem to be going a lot better. I have lost about 8 pounds in the last 2 weeks and I am feeling so good. Katie is doing better in school and Tyson just started crawling. It's so cute. He looks like a machine because he is so choppy.

Tonight as we sat done to read as a family our carbon monixide detectors went off. We couldn't get them to turn off. Finally the fire department had to come out and everything. Its was dumb because it was just the battery in it. We had a little adventure though.

I look forward to getting things settled in my house and being able to decorate this next month. Yeah!!

1 comment:

worldtraveler said...

Congrats on the house! I am glad things are going better for you. I just wanted to say hi. Hi. I just had a wave of missing our good old American Idol days. I don't think I thanked you enough for recording Idol for me while I was on my mission. Thank you so much! That was so kind of you and means a lot to me. Are you coming to Utah anytime soon?

Our Family Adventures

Click on the Quote Tab to add the Captions!