Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another Day, Another Surgery!

Well, I had surgery again on my foot. Hopefully the 4Th time works. Actually, the surgery went pretty well but I have a long road to recovery. I can't put any weight on it for at least 10 weeks. That is going to be so hard but I have a great family that is supporting me and helping me out.

Other then sitting on the coach all day, I'm not doing anything new. I am enjoying my calling in Relief Society and that keeps me pretty busy. I never thought I would like being in Relief Society but I do.

I love my family so much but sometimes I worry that they don't know how I feel or that they feel I am judgemental of them. As I grow up I have decided that I am so different then any of my sisters. My mom says that we all feel this way, but I see so many of the same qualities or actions in all my other sisters that I just don't have. They think I am a little weird and over protective, but I'm just doing what I feel is the right thing to do. I can't do anything else.

Anyway, I have about 10 minutes every hour to have my foot down so this blog probably won't get updated much, except it gives me something to do, so we'll see. As soon as I find my computer cord, I'll post pictures!

1 comment:

The Ratliff's said...

Okay, so I'm a total moron! I was rambling on about my six weeks of crutches and hadn't read you were on them too. We can be non-weight bearing crutch buddies! Hope yours is going well. I am looking at approx. June 13 ish to when I can put my left foot on the ground again!

Our Family Adventures

Click on the Quote Tab to add the Captions!