That question may seem weird to some, but for those who know me well, know that I have never mastered the art of doing hair. So, my attitude is changing, thanks to a blog I linked from Darla's page. Thanks Darla!!! I have started doing Katie's hair other then ponytails and braids. What do you think?

I'll keep you posted on the styles I try. I did figure out that I needed hair bows so I rushed over to Shannon's house. Thanks!!! Then, I need a fine tooth comb with a pick end, little pony holders and some major gel. I've sure got a lot to learn. Katie is being patient with me and loves the new hair. She even picked out her clothes to match the one bow she had!
I'll keep you posted on the styles I try. I did figure out that I needed hair bows so I rushed over to Shannon's house. Thanks!!! Then, I need a fine tooth comb with a pick end, little pony holders and some major gel. I've sure got a lot to learn. Katie is being patient with me and loves the new hair. She even picked out her clothes to match the one bow she had!
1 comment:
Katie, your mom is SOOOO talented! I think she needs people to remind her of that sometimes! I knew she had it in her to style your hair so pretty!
Post a Comment