Katie was not so excited to start school this year. She is having a hard time adjusting, but she looked cute. We had a rough morning and she almost missed the bus, but I picked her up from school and took some pictures. When the door opened to her classroom she was the first one in line and she kinda looked like a bus ran over her. She ran out and hugged me for about 3 minutes. I was so worried but she was just exhausted and trying to adjust to new friends and new rules. Here's hoping that things get better.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Katie's in 1st Grade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family Adventures
Click on the Quote Tab to add the Captions!
1 comment:
Oh... So does that mean that she didn't like her fist day either! Our poor girls!!! At that age I don't remember ever hating the first day of school. Well I sure hope things turn around for her, so she can have the best year ever!
PS... I was so excited to see all the new updates. I check daily you know!
Post a Comment