Not very often do we actually wait for Monday. But, having Jake gone makes the weekends so long and boring. It is hard when everyone else does family things all weekend plus, we have nothing to do. It's super hard not to just go shopping because there isn't anything else to do. I wish I could just take the kids for a walk but it takes everything I have to just make it through the day on my foot.
Anyway, I hope this week goes well. I am trying hard to get into and stick to a routine for Katie's sake, and mine I guess. If anyone wants to come see us...... please do!!!
Update on my foot: It's still attached and hurts most of the time. I am still in a boot and have a bone stimulator attached to it 24hours a day. I even sleep in my boot because I am worried that something will happen in the night and I can't just jump out of bed. I have another Dr. apt next Tuesday so I am really hoping for some good news. It's about time! I'm pushing 6 months since my surgery.
Update on Jake: He is doing well. Wasn't really prepared for such a different deployment then his last. He is living in a tent city and says it is so dusty. He told Katie he is going to be camping for a while. She thought that was pretty cool. She mailed him a package of Marshmallows because you can't camp without them. Keep Jake in your prayers!!!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Waiting for Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family Adventures
Click on the Quote Tab to add the Captions!
1 comment:
I will def. keep him in our prayers. I hope you are holding up ok. Love you guys!
Post a Comment