Man, I can't believe how time is getting away from me. It seems I have lost a couple hours out of everyday. If you find them, please send them this way. I could really use them again.
Anyway, here are pics from Christmas. It was just wonderful, as wonderful can be without Jake. My family was able to come up, even though the roads we awful and just got worse. But, they did it!!! I was so thankful.
Katie got Bendaroos and she loves them. She has made a ton of creative things. The next couple pics are her Bendaroos and her MagnaTiles. They are one of the coolest toys I have seen in a long time.
Katie and Greg spend most of the day building different things with the tiles and the bendaroos. Notice the cinnamon rolls in the corner. Yep, my mom was here!!!
My dad made Jake and I a gun cabinet/book case. It is absolutely beautiful. I wasn't super excited when Jake said he would like a gun cabinet for our Christmas, but I designed something that both of us liked. I guess he'll like it, he has only seen pictures.

Well, that sums up most of Christmas. We hope yours was great also. If I can figure out how to post a video I will.
Well, that sums up most of Christmas. We hope yours was great also. If I can figure out how to post a video I will.
1 comment:
I love your gun/book case! So nice! How fun to have your family with you on Christmas! Your kids are darling!
Post a Comment