Saturday, May 7, 2011

My New Toys!

Happy Mother's Day to Me! This year it was old and new for me. My passion for creating in the kitchen was enhanced with my new Cricut Cake Machine. I haven't used it much but I am excited to try it out more.


So that's the old, and the NEW!!!






Jake bought this for me and drove it home in the worst rain storm I have seen in forever. I mentioned I thought it might be fun to learn to ride a motorcyle and the next day, I own my very own bike. It is the perfect first bike for me. It's a Suzuki Savage 650 and looks super tiny next to Jake's bike, but it is a fun little bike for me and I am excited to learn. I passed my written test and now I have a 90 day permit to practice and be able to pass the driving test to get my endorsement. The weather hasn't been very great but I have been able to get a couple times.


I love being out and not having to think about anything else. Happy Mother's Day to Me!!!

1 comment:

ShannonD said...

I thought the bike pic was a teaser on facebook. I had no idea you were serious! Wow! You scored way better than me for Mother's Day! I look forward to what you create with your cake cutter. Love you!

Our Family Adventures

Click on the Quote Tab to add the Captions!