The Capitol Christmas Tree was cut out of the Bitterroot Forest here in Montana. It was 100 ft tall but had to cut it down to 75 feet to transport it. They are taking it on a rode trip to the Capitol and it was here in Great Falls last night. We went to the Interpretive Center and got to watch a couple Christmas movies for the kids, decorate cookies, make an ornament, visit with Smokey the Bear, and see the big tree. It was a fun evening for me and kids.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Christmas a Little Early
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family Adventures
Click on the Quote Tab to add the Captions!
2 comments:
Montana sounds fun! You are always doing somthing that is really great for a family activity. I know I have said this a million times but I am jealous
I just read about this in the paper TODAY!!! I was so bummed we missed it, it sounds like it was so fun!
Post a Comment