Thursday, November 6, 2008

Retakes or Not? That's the Question!!


Well, Katie got her school pictures back and I just started laughing. They are so funny. I'm not sure how she did it but her hair kinda looks like a bird lives in it. I had spent almost an hour on her hair putting it in hot rollers, but as you can see, it's straight as a board. But the worst part is her headband. I'm not sure what she did!


Anyway, tomorrow is re-takes and although I think her smile is cute these have got to go! Do you think I should save them for blackmail?

3 comments:

Amie Carlos said...

This picture is great! I started laughing right away because I knew where you were going with this... She is cute no matter what her hair looks like, but seriously I always wonder why they cant just get pictures out of the way the min. the bell rings, kids keep there hair perfect all day ya know!!! We love you Katie :)

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh too. I always spend time getting my kids ready for pictures then they bring the photos home and I wonder what the heck happened. I just kept them this year. Zach's were pretty funny this year too. I asked him if he wanted to get retakes and he said they were fine, so I didn't bother.
Miss you guys.

The Ratliff's said...

At least you knew when pictures were. Caitlyn didn't tell me, went to school in her sweats that day and looked scary. Then, she "forgot" about retakes too, so we aren't getting any and her first yearbook picture is going to be interesting!!

Our Family Adventures

Click on the Quote Tab to add the Captions!