Well, I don't have much to say but I haven't posted in FOREVER so I thought I had better say something. I'm sure your all just dying to hear form me!!!
I have just been busy getting ready for Jake to get home. Whenever that may be. We are still praying for Friday but things aren't looking good. Actually, they look worse every minute. I am totally hating the telephone. If you read this, don't call me tomorrow. Every time my phone rings my heart races and I'm afraid it's Jake again telling me he didn't get on ANOTHER flight. Last time he called Katie asked who it was and I told her it was her dad and she said "WHAT!!! That means he isn't on an airplane because you can't call people on airplanes. And, if he's not on an airplane then that means he's not coming home." I have tried to not involve her in the craziness of all the changes but she picks up quick.
Anyway, I have been working hard and since I got my boot off in November, I have lost 8.8 pounds. Technically I have lost more then that but between the holidays I gained a couple weeks and then lost again, so I am only down 8.8. That's a lot of hard work for me. I wish hoping for more before Jake got home but having the boot on till November and then still not being able to even use it like normal I am really struggling. I am worried it will all come back so quick when he gets home and my schedule is interrupted with vacations and stuff like that. Pray for me, I'm going to need it.
I've been drinking Seven + for a month and I have been feeling great. I think that is a big help in my weight loss also. I have way more energy and my appetite has decreased. I think its a pretty great product.
Between it being really cold here and me getting my ring sized last time I was in St. George, I can't wear my wedding ring anymore. It keeps falling off. I waited so long to finally get it sized so it wasn't making my fat fingers turn purple and know I am actually loosing some weight and its to big. Opps!!! But, I'll take the loose ring if it comes with looser pants!!!
Well, this has been a long post of nothing important. Here's a couple pics also from the last couple weeks. Enjoy! 
Tyson loves to put on Katie's headbands. He needs a Daddy very badly!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment