I leave in about 3 hours to get Jake from the airport. I am so excited. I bought like 3 new outfits, new shoes, had my hair done, even painted my fingernails. Which, for those who know me well will be amazed because it has been 5 months since I have bitten my nails!!!
Anyway, we are having Thanksgiving Dinner tonight, Christmas tomorrow morning, and then New Year's on Sunday night!!! All the holiday's crammed into one weekend. Oh, and you know that I'll be putting the kids in the cute Halloween costumes for him.
Anyway, I'm not sure when I'll post again but hopefully soon. Thanks to everyone for all your love and support these last 5 months and especially this last week.
Next Post: Pictures of ALL of us again!!!!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Today's the Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family Adventures
Click on the Quote Tab to add the Captions!
No comments:
Post a Comment