Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tyson is all Boy!!!




So, these pictures say it all. Acutally, he doesn't seem as sad as I do.
He broke his wrist on Sunday night. He was trying to jump out of a chair to Katie but she wasn't watching and he fell. I waited for almost 24 hours before taking him in thinking he would be okay. Opps!!! I felt really bad after that. Anyway, he has to get a hard cast tomorrow morning so the start of summer is going to be a little bit rough around here.

1 comment:

Holloway Family said...

Don't worry Lacie, we all seem to do that at least once to our children. When Wendy was 3 she was pushed off the top bunk. We waited 3 DAYS to take her to the doctor and discovered she had a broken foot. I felt really bad!

Our Family Adventures

Click on the Quote Tab to add the Captions!