Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Foot Update- No pics this Time :(

Jake said it is really gross to get onto someones blog and see a nasty foot. So, I'm not posting anymore pictures of my foot.

But, I went to the Dr today and things are looking better but still not healed. My bone graph is slowing growing together. I am STILL on crutches for at least another 2 weeks. I am parcel weight bearing but I am okay to do the heel walk around the house with my boot.

Anyway, just thought I'd fill you all in. Other then that things are going just great. Katie is driving me crazy trying to keep her entertained during the summer and Tyson is walking all over the place and learned the dreaded 'no' word.

I am getting really excited for our trip to Yellowstone next week and our anniversary is on Thursday.

1 comment:

The Ratliff's said...

Glad to hear good things happening with your foot.
Caitlyn is visiting her friend in Idaho, and they plan to go to Yellowstone next week too. Wouldn't that be cool if you run into her! If you do, give her a hug from home!!

Our Family Adventures

Click on the Quote Tab to add the Captions!