Today is our 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! I am so thankful for Jake and the relationship that we have. I am amazed by the strength we give each other and the love that we share.
I thought I'd share a little from our lives the last 9 years....
Year 1- Living in Wyoming was the hardest time in our lives financially but we grew the most and those 3 months built our relationship and has remained strong ever since. We are grateful for these experiences.
Year 2- We moved to Provo and started all over again. Not being able to get pregnant was our big challenge. We loved having the time to spend together thought and had many great experiences.
Year 3- We finally got pregnant!!! and Had Katie-Bree!!!
Year 4- We moved twice this year around Utah county. Having a baby and working opposite shifts was challenging. We didn't see much of each other but we felt it important to be with Katie.
Year 5- Jake enlisted in the Air Force and we moved back to St. George.
Year 6- Jake left for Texas and was gone for 9 months this year. Katie and I lived at my mom's while he was gone. Katie and I flew for the first time and got to see Jake 3 times while he was gone. We also received orders and moved to Italy at the end of this year. WOW!! Lot's changed in 12 months.
Year 7- Living in Italy was a great adventure. We embraced the church and our testimonies grew this year. Jake deployed to Albania and Katie and I went home for a month.
Year 8- Amazing things happen to you when you follow the prophet!!! Jake deployed to Iraq but Katie and I stood strong in Italy thanks to visits from family and friends.
Year 9- We were so blessed this last year. We were finally able to have Tyson!!!! We moved from Italy to Montana, paid off our car!!! and had our testimonies double in size.
That was the shortest over view of our last nine years together but it was a little. We are so grateful for each other and our children. Looking forward to another awesome 9 years!!!!!
I LOVE YOU JAKE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment