Okay so this week I don't have much to share but I thought I'd pass on our week's happenings.
I got to teach Relief Society on Sunday. That was my first time ever teaching and it was good. I really enjoyed it.
Monday we drove up to Coeur d'lane to have dinner with Adam and Lynda and Ray. It was Adam's birthday. It is crazy to hear stories from Jake and Adam's early years. They are both totally different people today, thank goodness!!!
Tuesday I enjoyed a pampering party for enrichment and Wednesday we went out to dinner to spend our last night together as a family for the next 3 weeks.
Jake is excited to go to jump school but just wished it wasn't so long. We will sure miss him but glad he gets this opportunity. Bring it on, we are ready!!!
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family Adventures
Click on the Quote Tab to add the Captions!
No comments:
Post a Comment