Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hiking Down Memory Lane

As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot. Anything you remember.

Next, post these instructions on your own blog and see how many people have a fun memory of you. It's pretty fun to see the responses.

Can't wait to read your responses!!

PLEASE leave a comment!

6 comments:

Amie Carlos said...

The first thing that popped into my head when I read this post was us ending up as partners in drama class in I think 8th grade...We had to tell each other things about ourselves and the thing that really got us talking and made us connect on a level to which would create a lasting friendship was... ARIZONA Jeans! HAHA which by the way, I am way to good for now! ;)I am soooo glad that we ended up as partners because you have always been there for me when ever I have needed you! Thanks for being in my life I love YA Sista

The Ratliff's said...

My favorite memory is of our hiking trip up past Lake Barcis when we all went in search of the geocache and had to wade through that neck high water to get to it!! Good Times!! Of course, dinners at Gelindo's are a close second!!

Rachel said...

I remember bee-bop-ing around town all the time. I remember hanging out in your big sisters' rooms and wanting to be as cool as they were. I remember you came over to eat pizza on my 16th birthday. I remember my mom hired Kami to be my babysitter when I was sneaking out all the time in high school. OY! That's enough memories, I think... HA!

worldtraveler said...

Two popped into my head right away. I remember when we watched every episode of American Idol the first year after I got off of work. Then you recorded the all the episodes while I was on my mission so we could watch them when I got back. I still think that is one of the sweetest things anyone has done for me! I also remember when we went to Idaho and met the one legged duck at the temple and couldn't stop laughing at the Sonic! Good times!

Andee said...

I remember the swearing club. You, Lyndi and myself, went down to the trails and swore. I also remember right before I got married I came to live with you becaus eJake was gone somewhere.It was so fun for me to live witha roommate for a while, especially you. Thanks for always being there!
Andee

Karen Croft said...

Cake decorating!!! That class was the only time I decorated a cake with actual cake decorating tools. I have got to get back into it. I don't want to have to pay for another cake from the commissary.
Love you,
karen

Our Family Adventures

Click on the Quote Tab to add the Captions!