Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Past Couple Days!!

Tyson has discovered Jake's fish tank. He loves to climb up and watch them. He keeps asking me if he can hold them.
Step Away from the Coupons!!! tyson dumped all of my coupons out and them tried to put them back when I saw them. It was so cute but, ugggh!!!!!

Katie liked this hair style. I think it's because she couldn't really see the spiky ponytails. She liked all the braids. It serisouly took me like 45 minutes to do. We ate a poptart on the way to the bus.

Katie is into how things balance. She got all these things to balance on top of each other. Notice the barbie shoe on top. She was so proud of herself.
Kisses for EVERYONE!!!



1 comment:

Karen Croft said...

Wow! I can't believe how big your kids are now!!! And I love Katie's hair. You are very talented...and patient ;) I miss you guys. Everytime I look at the cake decorating stuff I think about you. Have you done any cakes lately? I am still unpacking, so I haven't.
You have got to tell me how you do all that rebate stuff and getting such great deals!!! I am sooooo jealous!!!
Miss you!!!!
Karen Croft
P.S. check out my blog...I just started it. http://countrycrossingcrofts.blogspot.com/

Our Family Adventures

Click on the Quote Tab to add the Captions!