Saturday we went with Outdoor Rec up to Logging Creek for a Mountain Hayride. They drove us up the mountain about an hour and a half then we rode the hay wagon for a couple hours up through the National Forest. It was a beautiful day! The kids had lots of fun. When we got back to the campground they had a couple fires going and we roasted dogs and grilled cheese over the fire and had warm cider and hot chocolate. It was a blast.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family Adventures
Click on the Quote Tab to add the Captions!
2 comments:
It seems like you are having a good time out there in Montana, I am jealous. :)
Your kids are so cute Lacie! And I am jealous that you made those costumes. So cute! I am picking up sewing right now but I am still on simple projects like blankets and stuff! Good job.
Post a Comment